Monday, April 01, 2013

The Reason I Don't Have a Video Today...

...is because I was doing this on Thursday:

Yes, it's time for us to start visiting colleges - so Elizabeth can begin to make a decision about where she wants to attend. Thursday we visited two schools in Grand Rapids.

And this week we'll be visiting a couple more. Then, there are the ones outside of Michigan in which she's interested...Not sure when those visits are going to happen. Actually, when I think of my baby girl going to college - there are many things of which I am not sure. Oh, so glad God knows!

And that will be the devotional thought I'll leave with you today: When you consider how much you don't know, you can be sure God sees it all - and HE knows what to do. May you find joy in trusting HIM today.

Karen

1 comment:

Leah Adams said...

Comforting thought, to be sure. Blessings to you today.