Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Free Saeed

Have you heard of Saeed Abedini and his plight for freedom from an Iranian prison?

I have been praying for Saeed for quite some time, anticipating a movement from God on his behalf. At times it has seemed the leaders of our country have been on his side, making efforts to secure his freedom. But recently, they missed what should have been a "certain" opportunity. And it broke my heart.
Well, today is a day during which many people are banding together to give Saeed a voice. I'm joining the movement. And I want to invite you to watch this video and join with me. Let's post and speak and tweet. Let's make our voices heard, that our leaders may take notice.
And, above that, let us continue to pray!

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for reminding me to pray for Saeed! I hear of his story from time to time, and often forget to pray. hugs***chera

Karen Hossink said...

Chera - Thanks for praying. I hear there were LOTS of people who participated in Wednesday's effort.
Keep praying!