Thursday, July 23, 2015

Because I Can't Do "All Things"

It is almost time to start preparing dinner as I type these words.
So far today I have prepared dinner for Friday and Saturday, made muffins for tonight, changed beds and washed/folded sheets (OK. There is one load finishing in the dryer right now. Er, it might be done. I need to check on that. *ahem*), taken my son to and from driver's training, stopped at the grocery store, and taken care of various other little tasks in preparation for a short trip I'm taking Thursday-Saturday. None of which have included preparing blog posts.
Soooooo,for the sake of my sanity (and to increase the likelihood of getting everything else done) I am officially putting this blog on hold until Tuesday, July 28.
LORD willing, I'll be home from my trip (I'm going to a suburb of Chicago to receive training in teaching Precept Bible studies. Can't wait!) and back into the swing of things by then.

And so, I leave you with this:
1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.

Psalm 46:1-3

Karen

No comments: