Monday, March 03, 2008

Free to Fly Award!


She has done it again!
Maria over at Free to Fly has blessed me - not just with an award, but with great encouragement. She has created her own award to give out and has absolutely captured my heart's desire in her post about why she is giving it. (Click over and read it. I am sure you will be uplifted, too!)
The struggle.
The growth.
The beauty.
The encouragement.
It is what I am experiencing and it is what I want to share with everyone who reads this blog. Thank you, Maria, for seeing it in me and for encouraging me with your words and prayers.

post signature

2 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Isn't Maria just such a peach? Always encouraging. She has introduced me to so many bloggy friends like you that I cherish! Congratulations!

Jenileigh said...

beautiful and congratulations! You deserve it my friend!