Monday, August 27, 2007

Awww, Thanks!

Over the past couple of weeks, both Karen at Karen's Ramblings and Shawna at Scamp's Place told me they'd nominated me for an award. They told me to come check it out when I wasn't busy. I'm hardly settled in the new place, so I don't think I qualify as not busy, but I checked them out anyway. So glad I did!

Both Karen and Shawna think I'm nice.

I couldn't figure out how to copy the cute award icon, but this is what the award said:

This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!

Thanks so much, Karen and Shawna. I'm glad to know someone thinks I'm nice. (And, oh, the irony. I just told Matthew he can't have a snack so now he's yelling at me about how I'm so unfair and mean.) Yup, I really needed your encouragement today! LOL

I know I'm supposed to pass this award on to other nice bloggers, and I do know there are so many who are deserving. I hope you'll forgive me as I "drop the ball" on this one, though. Things are still quite crazy around here and I honestly don't have the emotional energy to put into it now.

Please know I love you all and appreciate how *nice* you've been to me over the past weeks with your prayers and words of encouragement!

post signature

5 comments:

A Captured Reflection said...

'Nice' is a funny word isn't it. You are lovely :-) Happy unpacking, sorting and getting organised. You will soon be on top of things I am sure. How are the children settling in to new Schools, area?

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

Loved the tour below! Your home looks beautiful. :)
I think you deserve the award that was given to you, too.

AnnG said...

Thanks for reading my blog and sending your prayers to Heaven for me. I think I need all I can get right now. Hope you get organized and feel a little more "normal" soon.

Jenny said...

I think you're nice, too! Congrats!

happyhome said...

Yep, you are nice! Hopefully the unpacking is going swimmingly. Can you tell we've been hanging out at the pool a bit too much lately?