Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Disney in Pictures

Disney was wonderful!

But since the return to reality is such a hard hit, I am going to rely on pictures instead of words for today. *wink*

First we went to the Magic Kingdom.
What a colorful, happy place it was. Princesses and music everywhere.

More on the irony of all that next week.

We spent our second day at the Animal Kingdom and my favorite part of that day was The Lion King show. Soooo very fun. Just a 15-second clip for you here:

Day three found us at Epcot.
Anna enjoyed our choice of restaurants for dinner. The Nine Dragons restaurant had authentic Chinese food. Yum!

But my favorite part of that day was when Brian was selected out of the crowd to participate in a show. *wink*

On our fourth day, we went to Hollywood Studios. Hands down, my favorite park!
The best thrill ride was the Tower of Terror. Because I love the feeling of falling.
(Weird. I know.)
But the part of that day which made me smile the biggest was looking at Brian after we rode the Aerosmith roller coaster. I promise. I didn't style his hair for this photo. It was all wind, baby!
Our last day at Disney was spent mostly around the pool, but next week I'll share a special God-thing that happened in the morning.

So, there you have it. Our vacation in a few pictures. And if a picture is worth 1,000 words, well, I'd say this is one of the longest posts I've written. *grin*
Thanks for sticking with me.

Karen

5 comments:

Tiffany Stuart said...

Looks like an amazing family vacation.:) I love the visual therapy of Disney. So many colors, so much fun.

Hugs from Colorado,

Tiffany

Patricia said...

What fun!! Looks like you had a great time!! LOVE seeing Disney photos...it IS such a happy place! :)

Hope you are *easing* back into reality!

Karen Hossink said...

Tiffany - I'm glad you enjoyed teh visual therapy. It's less expensive that way! haha

Patricia - There is no *easing* around here. I would call it *shoving* or *throwing*. LOL!

Katrina said...

hi karen i like your pictures did your whole family went with you. Katrina

Karen Hossink said...

Katrina - Yep! The whole family. Including my mother-in-law, three brothers-in-law, one sister-in-law, one future sister-in-law, two nieces, and one future niece. *whew!* :o)