Wednesday, November 06, 2019

The Notice

Last year my church began holding Friday evening events wherein people were encouraged to share their God-stories. They were somewhat informal gatherings during which time we got together to be encouraged by hearing the things God had done and was doing.
They're back.
And this coming Friday I am going to share my testimony of when God noticed me through scripture.
I am very much looking forward to telling the story from several years ago when He met me in my pit of despair and gave me hope.
If you're in the neighborhood, I'd love to see you there, too!



Karen

3 comments:

MomFont said...

Hi Karen! Will there be a way for you to share this testimony with those of us who live many miles away? Thank you! ~Cindy

Karen Hossink said...

Cindy - That's a great question! I have an email out asking if the event is going to be live-streamed. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. :)

Karen Hossink said...

Cindy - The Notice is not going to be live-streamed. :(