Friday, March 23, 2012

Closing Out "Humble Week" ~ with a Jet Plane!

I hope this week has been an encouragement to you here at Surviving Motherhood. God humbles us for our good (He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna. ~Deuteronomy 8:3) and it is my prayer that you have had opportunity to recognize how He is humbling you, causing you to hunger, and then feeding you. As only HE can!

Monday, my family and I are flying to Orlando, Florida to spend the week at Disney. I am sooooo looking forward this vacation!
I will be blissfully away from anything which resembles responsibility, including all things computer. Like email and my blog. (My Facebook friends can keep up with me there, as I will certainly be uploading pictures of our fun!) But I will be taking an official blog break until Monday, April 2. So, until then, know that God holds you in the palm of His hand - loving you more than you can ever comprehend.

Karen

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Have a WONDERFUL & RELAXING time with your family!!

(Be sure to go on the Soarin' ride! My personal fave!)

ENJOY!!

The Laundress said...

ENJOY EVERY MOMENT!!!!

I am so happy that you get to escape for a bit.

See you on the other side of your vacation!!!