Friday, January 17, 2014

This Week's WORD *Re-post*

Several years ago I used to do a Friday post which I called, This Week's WORD.
Typically, I shared a verse which I'd encountered that week in my Bible reading and my corresponding thoughts.
Since I recently read the following verses again, I decided to re-post this entry from November 20, 2009.

This Week's WORD

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria and the vast army with him, for there is a greater power with us than with him. With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the LORD our God to help us and to fight our battles.
2 Chronicles 32:7-8

Are you facing a king and his vast army today? Fear not, my friend. For the King is on your side, and His power is greater!

May you rest in the assurance that the King will fight your battles.
********************************************************************************
If God says the same, Brian and I will be finishing our cruise and returning home tomorrow.
I'll tell you all about it next week!

Karen

No comments: