Tuesday, February 03, 2015

This is What I Was Talking About

Josh: Did you see gas is $2.19 a gallon?
Me: Yeah.
Josh: That stinks!
Me: Well, yeah.
Josh: Fortunately I have 3/4 of a tank right now. Hopefully prices will drop before I have to fill up again.

See? That's just what I was saying when I told you my son is becoming a man right before my eyes.
Before he started working and putting gas into his own vehicle and becoming responsible for himself, I NEVER would have had a conversation like that with him.
Brings a smile to my face to think about my boy being aware of gas prices. How many times has he asked to be driven here or there, and everywhere in between, and I've said no because gas was too expensive. And he would moan and I'd say, "Some day you'll understand."
I think "someday" has arrived.

Karen

No comments: