Thursday, August 23, 2018

Sharing Your Story

My church has an active Young Adults group. One of the leaders is currently producing a podcast series for the group, with the goal of encouraging Christian growth and discipleship - and he asked me if I would be willing to participate in one of those podcasts. (Anyone who knows me well knows I never turn down an opportunity to talk. Especially when it's about JESUS!)
Needless to say, I agreed.
We made the recording this past Sunday. And I listened to it last night.
Can I just say, it is entirely possible to be fully present and participating in a conversation, yet not realize what you were saying?
That is, as I listened to the podcast last night I was so encouraged by what we said.
Sunday I was aware of it, but in listening I was blessed.

So today I want to invite you to listen, too. The entire episode is 33 minutes, and I pray you will be encouraged as you consider how God may use the story of your struggle to bless the life of someone else.
This link is for android.
And this one is for apple.


Karen

No comments: