Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Last Night in the Bathroom

Me: (looking in the mirror) Oh! Look at that!
(pointing to strand of hair) It's completely white, and curly!

Brian: (not impressed) You only have one?

Me: Oh, no. There are more.(pouting) But they aren't all curly like this one.

Brian: OK. Wanna know my woe for the day? I found three very dark hairs (pause for emphasis) growing on my ear.

Me: Oh. That's bad. (pause to let moment of sympathy take affect) But at least they weren't growing on your nose. That would be really bad.

Yes, Brian and I have deep conversations before bedtime. *wink*

Karen

4 comments:

Kaira said...

I have lots of white hairs, and they don't generally bother me. But, I found a very white hair growing... well... not on my head. I was horrified. I had to pluck it. I'm not ready for that!

Salvage Sister & Mister said...

That's too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha..My husband has hairs growing on his ears too. He has to continually cut them now. I don't know why "old people hairs" like to stand out!? Like yours is curly right? How is that possible, when you have natural straight hair right? Well I have one growing right on my hair line right above the middle of my forehead- Ha ha, front and center.Getting older is fun! :)***chera

Karen Hossink said...

Kaira - That LITERALLY made me laugh out loud.
And you know I don't use that word frivolously! *wink*

Deborah - Glad I could share a laugh with you. :)

Chera - Yes, my young hairs are straight. :) Fortunately for now, I can hide most of my old hair if I'm strategic. But I know that won't last forever. *sigh*