Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tell Them Now @ Faith, Family & Fun

My church is getting ready to launch a new blog for families called Faith, Family & Fun. And I am a contributing writer. The official launch for the blog is this coming weekend, so I didn't even realize until recently that one of my posts had been published already. Anyway - it's a story I didn't want you to miss, so I'm pointing you to it today.
******************************************************

My son had lost his Nintendo DS. One minute he had it, and the next? It was gone.

Now, Matthew is known around our house for misplacing things, so I wasn't surprised when he told me he couldn't find the DS. I figured it would just show up – like all the other lost items tend to do. But this time, the lost item stayed lost for weeks. In fact, Matthew seemed to nearly forget about it. Until his friend called and invited him over to play.

To read the rest, come on over to FF&F!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great reminder to pray through the storm - especially in front of our children!!
Great story, Karen!

Patricia nyc

Larie Carlice Proverbs 27:19 said...

Congrats on contributing to this blog, Karen!

smooches,
Larie