Thursday, May 17, 2018

Laughter is Good Medicine

I have a friend who enjoys puns and groan-able jokes as much as I do. And many evenings find us texting one-liners back and forth to one another.
My sons and husband often roll their eyes at the things which I find so hilarious, but I think they secretly enjoy watching me laugh so hard. :)
Anyway, last night I found some really good ones, and I thought I would brighten your day by sharing them with you here.

You're welcome.

I saw an ad for burial plots, and thought to myself this is the last thing I need.
"Doctor, there's a patient on line 1 that says he's invisible."
"Well, tell him I can't see him right now."
Thanks for explaining the word "many" to me. It means a lot!
OK. One more.
I got a new pair of gloves today, but they're both 'lefts' which, on the one hand, is great, but on the other, it just isn't right.
Here's to lots of joy and laughter today!

Karen

No comments: