Wednesday, July 04, 2018

My Declaration of Dependence

In spite of today being the official recognition of our country's independence from British rule, I am letting my rebellious streak shine and I am making my own declaration.

Of Dependence.


I declare that I am completely dependent on Jesus for life, both now and for eternity.
I declare that I am completely dependent on Jesus for the forgiveness of sin, because I cannot save myself.
I declare that I am completely dependent on Jesus for wisdom to know what to do, where to go, and what to say.
I declare that I am completely dependent on Jesus for hope through the hard times I face here and now, and for every struggle which will ever come my way.
I declare that I am like a branch, which is nothing without its vine. I need Jesus for life, and my life is in His hands.


Karen

No comments: