Monday, April 20, 2020

I Surrender

Whew.
I am in a season which I truly didn't see coming.
Actually, I guess we probably all share that sentiment right about now.
As I am trying to understand what God is doing - how HE is shaping my life and refining my character, and as I seek to be obedient to His work (and try not to cry and whine about how difficult it gets sometimes...) I am facing the reality that my posts here will be irregular, and maybe sparse at times.
(Such a hard thing for a Type-A personality like mine!)
I find great joy in writing posts on my blog. It delights me that God often takes the things through which I am going and about which I write and blesses others. I love being used by Him here!
But the truth is, sometimes I get too caught up in thinking about blogging. Even though writing posts and encouraging people is a good thing, there are occasions when I need to step back. And now seems to be one of those times. Not sure if God is doing it to ease my stress at the moment, or to humble me. To remind me that I have limits, and that the world will - in fact - carry on quite adequately, even without my two cents' worth.
Whatever His purpose, I am trusting it is good. And I am choosing to submit to it.

So, until the next post, may you keep your eyes fixed upon HIM - and may your heart remain faithfully surrendered.

Karen

No comments: