Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Coming Next Month: An Interview with Amanda

Hello all you sweet Surviving Motherhood readers! I feel SO lucky to be here with you today! Karen was one of the first women I ‘met’ through blogging, and I feel so fortunate to say that because - not only is Karen wonderful - but she has some of the kindest, most honest, most God fearing readers of anyone I know.
I love that.

On March 12th of this year I have the distinct pleasure of meeting Karen in real life. And not only do I get to meet Karen, I get to hear her speak to some very lucky women at a Moms' Night Out in Burnsville, MN. (I’m literally giddy with excitement!)

As much as I would like to, I can't keep Karen all to myself. So when she gets here we are going to dust off the old webcam and do an online interview! I am going to ask Karen some questions. And here’s the fun part: They are going to be YOUR questions! You just email me at manda2177@aol.com (with ‘Karen’ in the subject line) with any little ole question you would like.

Then she will post the video right here for you!

I can't wait to see the questions you come up with. And you never know, YOUR name and blog might make it into our interview!

God bless, ladies!
Amanda
http://iammommy.typepad.com

**************************************************************
I am so looking forward to meeting Amanda, and I think this interview is going to be a blast. Go ahead and ask anything. I'm an open book. *grin*


Karen

9 comments:

AmberRay said...

What a coincidence Amanda! I met her in Michigan at a MOPS meeting. It is a small world.

Amanda said...

So do you have any burning questions for Karen AmberRay???? :)

Have a blessed day ladies!

Amanda

O Mom said...

OK I've got my thinking cap on, to come up with a good question!

Unknown said...

Hi stranger - fancy meeting you here!

Will have to think of a question for Karen - perhaps do you know a way I could transport myself from Ireland to join you both? - how great would that be!!!

Karen Hossink said...

AmberRay - Now I'm singing, "it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all..." *grin*

Amanda - Do they have to be BURNING? What kind of interview are you planning? LOL!

O Mom - Looking forward to your question. Hope it isn't TOO hot. *grin*

JanMary - So good to see you!!!
My daughter used to have a dream of inventing a teleporter. Wish she had, cuz I'd let you use it to come join us - for sure!

Patricia said...

I submitted my question to Amanda & am looking forward to your answer, Karen!! What fun!!

Karen Hossink said...

Patricia - And I'm looking forward to your question. Hope I do a good job with the answer! *grin*

Natasha said...

Will Amanda be bringing treats? I'm sure you ladies will have lots of fun on your night out, baked goods or no baked goods! xo

Karen Hossink said...

That's a good question, Natasha! There IS going to be a dessert reception at the end of the Moms' Night Out. *grin*