Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Blogging With a Purpose!


Have you ever visited Maria over at Free To Fly? If you haven't, you should!
She is another blogging friend who I really wish I could meet IRL someday. This year she is calling us to focus on our marriages with her feature she's calling The Year of Romance! This woman truly has a purpose with her blogging, so it does not surprise me she received the Blogging With a Purpose award, which originated with Eric Novak at Blogging With A Purpose.
What blesses me is Maria recognizes I also have a purpose with my blogging, and she has passed the award on to me. Thanks, Maria! I hope that everything I do here on my blog serves to encourage others and glorify God!

The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.
2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.
3. In their post about the award they need to link back to this entry.
4. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to the above site.

I am pleased to share this award with five blog friends whom I believe truly have a purpose with their blogs. They are...
Angela at The Potter's Hand
Jenileigh at Jeniliegh's Journey
Rachel at A Heart Assessment
Karen at Karen's Ramblings
and
Sue at Praise and Coffee

Thanks again, Maria, for seeing my purpose here. And thank you to each of you who come over...I do pray you will always find hope and encouragement here - whether you are a mom or not!

post signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Karen!

Unknown said...

Thank, Karen! I do feel like having the ultimate purpose of bringing glory to God is what should drive us all! Thanks so much!

Praise and Coffee said...

Aw, thanks Karen! I am honored!

I just love blogging, so when someone give me an award for something I love doing, it's an extra blessings, thanks so much.

You are quite deserving of this award too!!!

Sue

happyhome said...

You certainly deserve the award! Thanks for recognizing mine as well. I had to chuckle that the last post I added was about my excitement over yard sale finds...not exactly a higher purpose! ha ha ha! Guess I should quickly write something deep and thought provoking...nah!

Seriously though...thanks for the award friend.

Surviving with you,

Ang

Wendy said...

Congratulations Karen, you totally deserve it.

She Rose Up said...

You are SUCH a purposeful woman! Congratulations to you, Karen!

And thank you for your kind words!

I love coming over here to visit and be encouraged!

God bless!
Maria

A Captured Reflection said...

Thank you for this honour. I value you highly, so I value this :-)

Jenileigh said...

Oh Karen thank-you so much for this award. You always seem to know when I need a special something. ((((Karen)))