Thursday, March 11, 2010

Last Call!

Tomorrow I am leaving for Minnesota. (But don't worry. I have a post scheduled for you to read!)
I get to meet Amanda and Gianna for some fun Girl Time on Friday. Amanda and I will be doing our video interview. Click here to email her any questions you'd like her to ask me. This is your last call!
And then, Saturday night I am speaking at this Moms' Night Out event at Faith Covenant Church, 12921 Nicollet Ave. in Burnsville.
The festivities will begin at 6:00.
Tickets are $7 at the door.
And I would love to see you there!

For those of you who are too far to come, please be praying. I will be offering hope for moms in the midst of the struggle, and I'm going to be presenting the gospel, too. Please pray that God's Spirit would anoint me and speak through me! Pray that He will bring the women in who He knows need to be there.

Thank you!


Karen

9 comments:

Leah Adams said...

I will be praying for you Karen. Especially as I drive back from the event where I am speaking on Sat. morning and early afternoon. Know that you will be covered. I Know that you will bless those ladies and Holy Spirit will show up in amazing ways.

Leah

Karen Hossink said...

Leah - Thank you! I am trusting Him to show up powerfully and praying for each woman to meet Him and be blessed.
Father, please speak through Leah, too. You know what the women to whom she'll be speaking need to hear. And I'm asking You to have an encounter with each one there!

gianna said...

yeehaw! The wait is finally over! Oh, i feel like a little girl waiting for Christmas!

luvmy4sons said...

Praying for traveling mercies and for gifts of faith to go out and anointing on your time.

Patricia said...

I will be praying for you the whole way, girl!!

Looking forward to that interview with Amanda too!!

"Use His words to teach and counsel each other. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts."
-Colossians 3:16

O Mom said...

Praying for you! Can't wait for the interview. Will you let us know where we can read/see it?

Karen Hossink said...

Gianna - *grin*

Leslie - Thank you!

Patricia - Thanks. Yes, I'll be speaking AND singing. With a very thankful heart.

O Mom - Thank you. I hope to have the interview posted Monday morning.

Ronel said...

I hope you have an amazing time!!

Karen Hossink said...

Thank you, Ronel. I believe I will!