Wednesday, June 20, 2018

My Heart's Cry

Ahhhh, LORD, there's so much!
I know I am asking You for so much. But You are our only hope.

You are THE only hope!

So LORD, I'm asking - because I'm needy.
WE are needy.
We need You.
Your grace. Your intervention. Your mighty hand and outstretched arm.
Please remove that cyst. Remove it completely!
Please heal that infection and restore strength.
Would You bring back life? Would You make new connections in that young brain?
Father, would You be father to the fatherless? Would You capture Your son's heart and make him into the man You want him to be? The father his son needs him to be? Please do whatever he needs You to do in his life to break chains and bring Truth.
Thank You for turning baby around. Please bring her safely into this world when the time is right.
I'm asking You, God, to protect the children. Comfort them, LORD, in the midst of all they do not understand. And please heal their families.
Creator God, Maker of the universe, our nation - our entire world - needs You. Would You lead our leaders? Would You bring peace among powers and in policies?
Ahhhh, Father, would You unite the Church? Please teach Your children how to love one another - by the power of Your Spirit, in spite of our differences.

I know I'm asking for so much, LORD. But I also know nothing is too difficult for You.
You have put these people, these circumstances, these needs on my heart, and I am crying out to You. For mercy.
For grace.
For miracles.
For testimonies.
Please demonstrate Your wisdom and power, for Your glory and praise.


Karen

No comments: