Wednesday, April 24, 2019

The Survivor

My husband and I were gone for Easter weekend.
We had the delightful opportunity to go to Florida to visit my parents, and my sister and her family.
It was a wonderful treat!

But when I got home Monday, I found this:

The daffodils are lovely, but do you see the tulips???
Of course you don't.
Because some little critter ate them while I was in Florida, not watching over them. *grrrrr*
Indeed, some nasty little critter ate my tulips right down to the ground. And I was so angry!

But yesterday when I got home from Bible study and looked with sadness at my would-have-been-beautiful-pink-flowers-probably-blooming-on-Mother's-Day, I saw this:
Do you see it???
One tulip survived the vicious attack of the unknown critter!
And my heart feels so happy!!!

In a world of chewed-on tulips, may you find your surviving bud today.

Karen

No comments: