Tuesday, June 18, 2019

It's in My Genes

Some time ago Brian and I did one of those ancestry test kits, and now I receive occasional emails with exciting information and new reports (Yes, you may read those words with a hint of sarcasm.) which I usually ignore.
However I just got another of those messages, and this time I couldn't ignore it. Because I thought I had caught them in the wrong. That is, the message said:

You have a new Trait report available: Fear of Public Speaking.
And I'm all, Hold on a minute there, Sam! I am NOT afriad of public speaking.
So I clicked on the link to see how they came to the conclusion they had reached.
And this is what I found.

Oh, so that's the report. Not that I have a fear of public speaking.
Turns out, genetically I am less likely to have a fear of public speaking.
And there you have it.
My gift of gab?
It's in my genes!
Can't wait to tell my mom that all those years when she said I was talking too much I was just doing what I was made to do. *wink*

Karen

No comments: