Friday, September 11, 2009

This Week's WORD

His father had never interfered with him by asking, "Why do you behave as you do?"
1 Kings 1:6a

And Adonijah, in his pride, gathered together his friends and horsemen - with the intent of taking over his father's throne. Wondering how his life would have been different if King David had "interfered" now and then.

Lord, please help me to interfere with grace in my children's lives.

May the grace of the LORD carry you this weekend. See you back here Monday!

post signature

7 comments:

Larie Carlice Proverbs 27:19 said...

Girl our Father is interfering in my life right now, but I KNOW it's for my good.

smooches,
Larie

Anonymous said...

You are right on target! Something within children cry out for 'interference." Sometimes it's amazing how a punishment to assert behavior boundaries is just as hungered for from a child as a hug!

Arthur Sido said...

I didn't know my neighbor was such a prolific writer! Great thoughts and very encouraging.

Amanda said...

AMEN!!! lol I think the most important part was.... "with grace"... I could offer a bit more of that these days!

Blessings-
Amanda

On Purpose said...

To be like our graceful Creator, who knows how and when to interfere in such a loving and graceful way! Thanks for this perfect motivation!

Have a terrific weekend my friend!

Kelly said...

Andrew (Bella Mella, Melanie's son)is having emergency surgery right now. Please pray. Check her blog for current details.

And may I interfere in my children's lives on a regular basis!

Tea with Tiffany said...

I just wrote about a grace filled moment.