Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Please Pray

I am very excited about today - particularly, this evening. I will be speaking for a Moms' Night Out at the United Methodist Church of Ludington.
Over the past months, I have spent much time praying for this event. I've been asking God to bring women in who need to hear about the hope HE has given to me. I've been asking HIM to make a way for each mom who thinks there is no way she can make it. And I would like to ask you today to join me in prayer for tonight.
Please pray that every scheme of Satan to keep women away would be foiled. Please pray for child-care to be found, and for schedules to be cleared so moms can come. Pray that God will be preparing the heart of each woman who will be there - that she may be ready to hear everything HE wants to say.
And pray for me - that I may speak everything and only what HE wants me to say. I want to be God's instrument of grace and hope to mothers who need encouragement and peace.

The program begins at 6:30 tonight. If you can make it, I'd love to see you there! (More details in the sidebar to the right.)

Oh, and I'll have a long (late!) drove home after the event, so I'd appreciate prayers for that time, too. Thanks!

Karen

No comments: