Tuesday, October 16, 2007

MomsBlogging.com contest!


We interrupt this series on Needing Grace (Yep. There will be a part 3.) to bring you the following announcement:
MomsBlogging.com is hosting a contest to find the meanest mom in the blogosphere. And the prize for being the judged the meanest mom? A copy of my book, Confessions of an Irritable Mother, and a $25 Super Certificate to spend as you choose. Not bad, eh?
Yes, I am still going to do a give-away of my book on this blog at the end of the month, but you really should check out this contest. I can't wait to read the entries. I'm hoping I can prove to my kids I am not the Meanest Mom in the World, after all. *grin*

Check out the details of the contest here.

post signature

6 comments:

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

I can't wait to see them either... I hope there are lots... because this could be soo much fun!!!

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

hey - Is or was it ok for me to add you to my links on my blgo? Thanks, Leigh

Unknown said...

While you may be okay confessing them and writing a book about it, I'm not sure I'm in confession mode. I guess it's not so much confession as it is competition if there is a prize ;)
Should be fun!!!!

KarenW said...

I keep trying to tell my kids I'm trying to win this award and now I find out there really is one! Hooray!! I'm going to check it out.

Jenileigh said...

This looks fun. I'll check it out soon. And hey...I have something for you at my place!

Kris said...

A terrible thought just occurred to me, will the children of the winning mom get to brag that they are the most persecuted children on earth????

YIKES!!!!