Monday, November 03, 2008

I'm Leaving on a Jetplane!

OK, let's see. Where did I put that list?

Instructions for Grandma? Check
Meal plans written? Check
Groceries purchased? Not yet
Laundry done? Working on it
Bags packed? *sigh*
Passport ready? Check
Boarding pass printed? I'll get to it
Blog post for Wednesday? Check

Tomorrow at this time I will be at the Detroit Metro airport with my husband. We are so looking forward to this trip!
Of course, I will miss my bloggy friends, but I have put together a special post for you which will "air" Wednesday. And I WILL remember to bring my camera so I can share some of my memories with you.

I'll be back next week. See you then!

post signature

9 comments:

Ronel said...

I hope you have a great trip with your hubby!! BTW I just finished Chapter 7 this morning and WOW... was it good.

Ronel

Jessica Nelson said...

Oooh, have tons of fun!

luvmy4sons said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

Kelly said...

Have fun! Don't worry about us, we'll be waiting for you to get back.

Edie said...

New list:

1) Have a great time!
2) Be safe in your travels!
3) Don't worry about us! WAHAHAAHAAHA! That CK cracks me up!

Love ya!

Cindy said...

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for visiting Life is Good. I appreciate Leah "advertising" for me. I have enjoyed your blog, but have sort of been a "lurker" and not much of a participater. I have survived the era or small children. Now mine are 21 and 18. This is a different sort of survival. Completely turning them loose to God. And praying a lot.

Blessings,

Cindy

kreed said...

Have a wonderful trip!

kreed said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

Where are you going that you need a passport and why was I not invited??? Heeeellllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooo!

Kidding! Hope you have a wonderful time and come back refreashed and renewed and ready for some action!

God bless!
Amanda