Tuesday, July 03, 2012

This Is Love

So last week I had a terrible headache and felt sick to my stomach. I went to bed feeling miserable.
Brian came to bed shortly after I had lay down. I must have been making pathetic little whimpering noises, or something, because he asked, "Is there anything I can do for you?" I really didn't think there was, so I said, "No."
After a little more tossing and whimpering, Brian said, "Do you want me to clean the toilet for you?" What a guy! And what could I say, except, "Yes, please."

So, he did.

And I used it.

Ah, yes. Cleaning the toilet so your wife can have a fresh place to vomit.

This is love! *wink*

Karen

3 comments:

Gianna Rae said...

WOW! That is nasty and lovely!

twilliam said...

Wow, what a guy! At that moment, Brian demonstrated love in action.

Karen Hossink said...

Gianna - That's a very good summary. *wink*

Tonia - Yes, he did. Who would've thought cleaning the toilet could be such an act of servanthood???