Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Come, Lord JESUS

Ah, so much happening in my little corner of the world right now. Big things, little things, inconsequential things, and some things which hold the potential for eternal significance.
And then I stumble upon this video and suddenly I am unaware of the troubles and excitement around me, and I can only think of longing for heaven. To be in the presence of my Savior - with all the redeemed - singing His praise for all of eternity.
Because there will be a day when every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory and praise of God the Father. HE will gather together all the redeemed from very tribe and nation, and we will be with HIM forever.
I keep re-playing that video and imagining what it might be like.
In that day.

Sorry I couldn't embed the video here. The embedding feature was disabled on this video. But please do follow the link and join in the worship. You'll be so glad you did.

Karen

No comments: