Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Decision America

Have you heard about Decision America 2016?

I couldn't agree more with Mr. Graham, and that is why I have committed to praying for the Decision America Tour. Our world needs hope, peace, help, guidance - which only the LORD can give. These are desperate times, but God is greater and we can trust Him. So I am inviting you to join me in this prayer movement.
The Decision America team is asking people to start community prayer groups as we head into 2016. I am having people come to my house to pray once a week. (If you're in the area and you'd like to join us, please email me for details.) Perhaps you could start a prayer group in your neighborhood?! There are details on the website.

People need the LORD. Let's show them the Way!

Karen

No comments: