Monday, January 08, 2007

Five Minutes for Mom

Oooo, five minutes for mom. Doesn't that sound nice?

While Brian was gone and I spent the evenings online, learning more about blogs and linking, etc., I came across this group and liked what they offered, so I joined them!

"Surviving Motherhood" has just been added to the Christian Moms blog directory at "5 Minutes for Mom". Have you ever visited "5 Minutes for Mom"? If not, let me encourage to go and see what all they have there... it's all for moms! They have tons of mom blogs and mom-written websites as well as a quickly expanding resource of mom-owned stores. Browse about a bit and you'll find everything from custom baby announcements to play kitchen equipment for your little girls and boys. It's a wonderful idea to try to shop first at stores run by work at home moms.

So, check them out and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

momteacherfriend said...

Great job on your interview!