Thursday, April 26, 2007

Random Questions For You

A week ago I answered some random questions Annie had posted. I told you I would eventually be coming up with my own questions for you to answer on your blog. Well, here they are:

1. How is mothering, in reality, different from what you expected it to be?
2. What is something you, as a kid, vowed you would never say to your own kids? Have you kept the vow?
3. If someone stopped in to your house for a surprise visit, would you be glad for the company, or self-concious by the condition of your home? Why?
4. Describe your ideal date with your husband.
5. If you were sitting face to face with God and could ask Him any question, what would it be?

If you would like to play along with this game, copy and answer these questions in your blog. Then ask if anyone else would like to be "randomized" by answering the questions you'll create in a few days. Finally, wait a few days and post your own questions.
And, please, if you answer these questions let me know by leaving me a comment. I want to come over and see what you have to say!


post signature

4 comments:

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

I played!

http://www.desperatelyseekingsanity.com/2007/04/27/randomness/

Jen said...

Hi Karen! I answered the questions. Click on my name to go over to my blog!

Annie said...

I answered too, they were good questions!

Leni said...

I jumped on the bandwagon also!

http://worthdoingthehardway.blogspot.com/