Monday, June 14, 2010

Category of the Month - Video Devotions

OK. Being honest...Last week was just really busy and I didn't have time to record a devotion for today. Soooo, I decided to make June's category of the month Video Devotions, and I'm posting this one from January of 2009 for you. If you'd like to watch more videos, please click on the link in my sidebar. I pray God will speak to your heart through them!

Before you click the "play" button," please grab your Bible and open up to Matthew 14:22. I'd like you to read along!

Karen

3 comments:

Patricia said...

I remember watching this video the first time around & I loved it then! When I saw this, this morning, I was thrilled to see it again!! And you know what? I got even MORE out of it this time!!!!

THANK YOU, Karen!!
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Patricia

TheUnSoccerMom said...

Thank you!! So needed this video this morning. I think everyone has their storms, big or small. I try to remember that no storm is bigger than my Jesus. :o) And I try to encourage others in this fact as well.

In response to your note, I'm doing well! :o) Had a wonderful weekend!!

I pray you are doing well also!!

May the Lord Bless you and keep you,

Jodi

Karen Hossink said...

Patricia - I'm glad to hear it. God speaks just what we need at the right time, amen?
Have a Jesus-full week! *grin*

Jodi - That's right. Jesus is BIGGER. No matter how big our storm appears to be.
I'm glad you had a nice weekend. And thanks for the prayers!