Monday, November 03, 2014

Excuses

Soooooo, Thursday was a really busy day.
Spent a great deal of time getting my costume ready for our Halloween Party at Edgewood on Friday. Shopping for pieces, sewing fleece over "Michigan State" on my sweatshirt, sewing a tail, and making mouse ears. And searching the internet for a face-painting sample to use Friday morning.
Ooooo, and the time I spent painting Friday...waaaaay longer than I usually spend on my make up.
But worth it.

Anyway, I figured I could record a video Saturday.

Until Saturday happened.

I went to work in the morning, got home around 3:30, made my grocery list and went shopping, got home shortly after 5:00, put the groceries away and started making dinner. By the time that was all finished, I just didn't feel like making a video.
And Sunday proved to be busy with good things.

So, there is no video today. And I realize I could have skipped the explanation and just not posted anything. But I figured someone could sympathize. And decided I'd rather not suffer alone. *wink*

Karen

2 comments:

Kaira said...

You are such a cute mouse!

Karen Hossink said...

Kaira - Awww. Thanks. :)