Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Come Retreat with Me

Besides spending time alone with my loving Savior, one of my favorite things to do is to encourage other women to pursue His faithful embrace.

That's why I am hosting a Women's Listening Retreat in October. With the help of a few wonderful friends, I am organizing a 24-hour period for 20 women to come away and experience the loving touch and gracious words of their Savior. I look forward to sharing from God's Word, but even more - I am excited about giving women space to just listen.to.Him.

If this kind of retreat sounds like something your heart needs, please visit my website for more information and to register.

Karen

2 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Karen, I hope you have a full complement of women there in October to hear from God. If I lived closer, I would be there. God bless you for stepping out and hosting this beautiful event.

Karen Hossink said...

Leah - Oh, I would love for you to join us. If only... :)