Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hasta La Vista

Brian and I are leaving tomorrow morning to go to Mexico.
We're going to spend five days with Elizabeth while she has a break from school. We'll get to meet her friends. Apparently she has some sort of baseball/softball game lined up for us to join with them. We're planning on lots of walking and sight-seeing. And we'll be attending Easter services at a Spanish-speaking church. I am so looking forward to it all. *big smile*
We'll be home for a few days, and then we're piling into the van and heading to Florida with the boys for their spring break. Get to see over half of my family while we're there, too. Plus dinner theater, zip-lining over an alligator zoo, some kayaking, and hopefully a day or two just hanging at the beach.
When that trip is over I will have seven days in which to make final preparations for a women's retreat at which I am speaking on April 16. Plus, of course, I'll be back to work at GLC and all the typical duties around the house which didn't get done while we were gone.

All that to say, Ima hafta take a break from blogging for a while.
I anticipate being back April 18 - with plenty of pictures and hopefully some great stories.

In the mean time, keep your eyes fixed upon the One who died, was buried, and was raised again - so that you could experience new life and forgiveness of sins.

Karen

No comments: