Wednesday, May 04, 2016

The Early Bird Gets the Discount

My heart says of you, “Seek his face!”
Your face, Lord, I will seek.

~Psalm 27:8
I am very much looking forward to the Women's Listening Retreat coming up in October.
More than being with precious, beloved women of God; more than sharing a Word from Him which He is engraving on my heart; I am eager to help create an environment in which these women will be ready to seek His face.
My heart's desire for this retreat is that each woman in attendance will be led into the presence of God, where she will hear Him speaking. I am praying even now and asking God to prepare every one. Trusting He will do just that.

Early Bird registration is $100 and ends May 31. Starting June 1, the fee goes up to $110. Thought you might like to know that tidbit, in case you're like me and you care about saving $10. *smile*
Please follow this link for registration and information.

Karen

No comments: