Wednesday, July 06, 2016

What Do I Know?

*Sheeesh!*
I just got grilled by LinkedIn.
I had an email from them suggesting I log-in to "accept" a couple of endorsements.
(Which I didn't accept. One was for Press Releases and the other for Nonprofits. I mean, I know what they are. But to say I know anything about writing or running them? Ahhh, that would not be true.)
Anyway, after I declined said endorsements LinkedIn began asking me to endorse someone else.
And their first suggestion was right on, so I gladly agreed that, Yes, Connection #1 knows about XYZ.
But as soon as I made that endorsement, more options popped up. For those I knew, I gave the nod. However, LinkedIn kept asking and asking and asking.
And it got to the point where I was feeling bombarded. I'm all, I don't know if he knows about MRI's, or if she knows about Community Organization. I have no idea if he knows about Legal, or Military, or Medicine, or... I don't know! Leave me alone!!!

I mean, really. How am I supposed to know what everybody knows?
Half the time I don't know what I know.

But there, in the midst of all the questioning about who knows what - even in the honest evaluation of what I know - I came to the conclusion that only one thing matters.
Jesus loves me. This I know! And all the rest is secondary.
Are you with me? *smile*

Karen

No comments: