Thursday, October 28, 2010

Moms' Night Out in California - January 21, 2011

While it's true I believe we need to live each moment, and not spend today living for tomorrow, I can't help but be excited about one of my tomorrows. *grin*
In just less than three months I'll be speaking at the next Moms' Night Out. This one will be held in San Diego, CA at the Rock Church.
Click here for registration and details.
If you are a southern California girl, I would love to see you there! And if you know any moms in that region, I hope you'll send them the link and encourage them to come, too.
I am delighted to know God already knows each woman who will be there, and I pray He is preparing each one for what He will do in them during our time together.

Karen

5 comments:

Leah Adams said...

I am persuaded that you will bless those California girls in a huge way!! You go, girl!!

Leah

Jerralea said...

Wow, you are getting to be quite the traveler!

Yes, it's awesome to realize that God knows who is going to be where! It boggles the mind!

I'm sure He will lead you to say and do the right things.

Karen Hossink said...

Leah - I pray it may be so!

Jerri - I thought about that when I was writing my books - and still do with my blog, as well. God knows who is going to read. He knows what they need, and I pray He will use my words to speak to the heart of each woman.

gianna said...

LIfe has been a bit crazy, but can I come to CA? I would be really good and quiet if you stuffed me inside your suitcase.

Karen Hossink said...

Gianna - That would be fun!