Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Time Out

It's Monday night as I'm writing this entry. I just took some cold medicine and will be going to bed shortly. As I am looking ahead at this week, I know there is no way I'll be able to do regular posts and because I know I have gracious friends, I am not even going to try.
I'll be speaking at a women's retreat this Friday and Saturday, and am terribly excited about it. Would so appreciate your prayers for my health (I'm planning to sing, as well, and sure would like my voice to be with me. *grin*) and for God's Spirit to be active among us. My daughter is coming along - her first ever experience at a women's retreat - and I pray God will speak to her heart.

I hope to be back to regular blogging Monday. Thank you for your prayers and patience with me. I love you!

Karen

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen
Have a great weekend. How nice that your daughter will be going. I will keep you in my prayers for your health. Also that the Lord will speak to your daughters and the other womens hearts this weekend. I pray that the Lord uses you in amazing ways.

Pat Walsh

Wendy said...

How sweet that your daughter will be sharing this special time with you. Praying that your health and voice recover in time!

Amanda said...

WIll be praying all over the place for you!! You are so talented and gifted... this is going to be an amazing weekend!

Patricia said...

Tea, lemon, honey... 3 X a day!! It really works!! :)

Sending BIG HUGS your way!! I think it's wonderful that you are bringing your daughter to the retreat!

Praying with you & for you!!

HUGS, my friend & feel better!!!
Patricia

Karen Hossink said...

Thank you - to each of you -for praying.

Patricia, I just called my hubby and asked him to stop at the store for lemons on the way home from work. Three times a day will do it, huh? I'll try anything!

Ronel said...

Praying for you my friend!!!

LisaShaw said...

I am praying for you and for your daughter and for the ladies GOD will use you to speak to.

Praying for your health and for safe travels.

I know that GOD will be glorified! Excited to hear all about it!

Love and blessings!

Jackie said...

Hope you're feeling better and everything went well.

Amanda said...

Still praying sweet girl... cant wait to hear about your daughters experience!

Blessings-
Amanda

Cindy said...

How wonderful that your daughter was able to take part in the retreat with you. Precious memories.