Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Three weeks from today...

...I will be speaking for a Moms' Night Out event in Ludington, Michigan.

On April 2, at 6:30 pm, I am scheduled to speak for a Moms' Night Out at the United Methodist Church of Ludington, and I.can't.wait!
I enjoy any opportunity I have to speak with moms, but these Moms' Night Out events are - by far - my favorite.
I love that we have extended time together and are able to go deeper than at a typical moms group meeting.
I love the prayer time at the end of the program.
And I love the fellowship afterward.

If you're going to be in northern Michigan on April 2, I would love to see you there. And if you know any northern Michigan moms-who-need-encouragement, please tell them about this event!

Please contact Kristen for tickets, or if you have questions.

Karen

No comments: