Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Following HIS Lead

OK, so this isn't working out as I'd anticipated.
That is, I have been attempting to write a post about what happened in my day on Monday - but I haven't been able to write anything worth your time to read.
What I mean to say is, so much more important than the details of my day is the fact that God is good - and His ways are best.

Monday I let go of my plans in preference to following God's lead, and I was blessed to witness His faithfulness. In spite of not doing what I planned to do - because of responding to the prompting of His Spirit - God worked out the details and allowed me to do the things I planned to do.
Just not when I planned to do them.
Did you follow that logic?
I didn't do what I planned to do, rather I did what God led me to do.
And God worked out the details so I got done all the things I planned to do. In a different order, with a slightly different approach, according to HIS plans, and all for HIS glory.
And it was beautiful. So beautiful.

Listen to God. Follow the promptings of His Spirit. And be amazed by His hand at work in, through, and aound you!

Karen

No comments: