Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Time for a Laugh

So, that friend I mentioned who just got married? We're babysitting her four-year-old at night while they're on their honeymoon. (Another member of our Small Group is watching her during the day while I'm at work.)
Let me tell you, I have forgotten what it's like to have a little one at home! Questions, questions, questions. And a constant need for supervision. She's adorable, though, so it's worth it. *wink*
HOWEVER, it does not leave much time for blogging. *ahem*
But I do have time to laugh. And I hope you'll enjoy this little cartoon as much as I did. I can so relate! LOL

Karen

4 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Hmmm bet that group is full!

Patricia said...

LOL!! Now you know why I make sure to check in HERE everyday...sometimes it's the only calm moment I have! ;)

Although, I have to admit, now that Kiara is 6 1/2 it's getting a *smidge* easier! :)

BASSakward Tales said...

I LOVE IT! I think I am going to use that one on my husband!

Karen Hossink said...

Leah - Actually, we have room for another couple. Hoping God brings them to us soon!

Patricia - Glad to give you a moment of calm. *wink*

Ginny - Let me know if it helps. LOL